For more than 35 years, TEUPEN has proven to be the world's leading manufacturer of compact track lifts. A German company, TEUPEN further committed to international growth in 2009 by establishing TEUPEN North America Inc as its North American Sales and Service Support Center headquartered in Charlotte, N.C. TEUPEN's goal is to solve our customer's height access challenges and help them to create sustainable cost and competitive advantages by using our products. Our vision is to be the world's leading solutions partner for every access challenge at height where practical access ensuring workers safety is paramount. Technical expertise and unconventional creative thinking combined with the high standards of German craftsmanship are the strengths of the TEUPEN team allowing a history of ground-breaking technical innovations for the safety and comfort of our customers. Today, TEUPEN offers its lift technology on multiple platforms. The same high standard and proven technology for ultimate safety, reliability and ease of use.
TEUPEN's History Includes:
- 1977: Company founded by Bernd Teupen with a product range of furniture hoists
- 1982: The first 3-point articulated aerial work platform is launched
- 1987: TEUPEN launches the first aerial work platform on a rubber track chassis - the "TRACKED SPIDER LIFT" is born and called "LEO"
- 1997: Introduction of intelligent , patented control system FUZZY by TEUPEN
- 2008: Nord Holding acquired majority of interest in TEUPEN
- 2009: TEUPEN opened U.S. HQ in Charlotte, NC
- 2009: Launch of the LEO13GT
- 2010: LEO 23GT Facelift revealed
- 2011: Launch of re-designed LEO18GT, new LEO 25T plus, and first LEO 50GTX delivered to U.S.
- 2012: Launch of new LEO 15GT Plus
- 2012: Hannover Finanz acquires interest in TEUPEN
- 2013: Introduction of "Fuzzy 4" Computer Control System and LEO 13GT with integrated gasoline engine
- 2014: Introduction of the new Canopy Series; Introduction of the new TEUPEN Nomenclature from a metric based system to an imperial or "foot" model identification system
- 2015: Launch of the new TL54AJ and introduce lithium ion power option for models TL44AJ, TL54AJ, TL63A, TL69A, TL72A, TL92SJ and TL110SJ
- 2016: Launch of the "PUMA" - the World's only one MEWP on a Walking Excavator Chassis - working height 130ft
- 2017: The TEUPEN Group CEO Martin Borutta acquires interest in TEUPEN
- 2018: TEUPEN launches the LEO92SJplus and the LEO 108SJplus the first straight telescopic serial models with a basket capacity of 880lbs. and a 4-man basket option
- 2020: Dingli acquires interest in TEUPEN
- 2020: Launch of the new articulating models LEO108AJplus and LEO120AJplus with a basket capacity of 880lbs and max. outreach of 76ft
- 2021: Launch of the 46KV insulated models LEO86SiC (straight boom) and the LEO50AiC and 56AiC (articulating boom)
WOW, we wouldn't be without it now! Such an awesome piece of...
- GR Washington State / Client
The last time I hired a window cleaning company, it cost $6,000″...
- VIP Building Services / Client
New Teupen Lifts make it much easier and faster to complete some...
- Prime Window Cleaning / Client
Scaffold was our other best choice and we could not have completed...
- Doster Painting Company / Client